2020 Lock and Key Collective - Miguel Loza
The Bottlecraft “Lock and Key Collective” is a quarterly beer club for anyone looking for a curated club experience. Each member will gain rights to their own locker, located at Bottlecraft Little Italy, for the entirety of 2020 (January 1st-December 31st). These lockers will be the main point of contact with the club. Each member will be given a key that will provide access to their locker as well as demonstrate their inclusion as a “Key Holder” and member of the Lock and Key Collective.
Quarterly Selection: At the beginning of each Season (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter), three handpicked bottles and/or cans will be delivered your beer locker, for a total of 12 beers throughout the year.
- Spring: March
- Summer: June
- Fall: September
- Winter: December
The bottles will be selected by our team to fit both the season, as well as your tastes. To make this possible, we will be asking you a few questions at the beginning of your membership and throughout the year to ensure we find the best beers for you. (Read more about Quarterly Locker Drops on the Frequently Asked Questions page)
Other Benefits Include:
- 10% off all draft beer
- 10% off Bottlecraft branded merchandise
- 2020 Lock and Key challenge coin
- Opportunity to purchase rare bottles via a members only webstore
- Access to exclusive, members-only draft beer in our tasting rooms
- Access to members-only tastings and events
- First opportunity to purchase Bottlecraft collaboration brews
- First right of acceptance for 2021 membership
Read through the FAQs before joining! Seriously, know the details of the club before purchasing.
If you have any additional questions, email BeerClub@BottlecraftBeer.com to speak to the club manager